To prepare an order we need 7 working days from the payment day by credit card or bank transfer Exceptions are for handicraft items .In this case delivery times are specified in the product card.
Copyright for the prints, Liability waiver
The customer must ensure to BuyItalianStyle that the reasons given to him or that any changes made to the product (personal texts) do not violate third party rights. All copyright infringements fall under the full responsibility of the customer.
The buyer is fully liable, in the face of BuyItalianStyle and third parties, in the case of the manufacture and marketing of articles contain material:
Protected by copyright from other intellectual property rights,
Obscene, defamatory, or offensive to public morality,
Which may offend or harm third parties.
BuyitalianStyle does not have the obligation to select the material sent by the customer for personalized articles, but reserves the right not to override orders whose content is considered illegal or offensive.
If the customer is liable for the violation of third party rights, he will have to release BuyItalianStyle from all claims arising therefrom.Customer will have to pay BuyItalianStyle of all defence costs and any other emerging damage.
Production and technical Discrepancies
In the performance of the contract, BuyItalianStyle expressly reserves the possibility that the products exhibit minimal differences regarding the characteristics of the material, colour, weight, size, manufacture and other similar aspects to the descriptions and indications of prospectuses, catalogues or other written or electronic documents of BuyItalianStyle, if these are within the limits of acceptability for the customer. Reasonable reasons can be determined by the typical fluctuations of the market and manufactures processes.
Delivery of items takes place by UPS, AWS, Bartolini and DHL couriers throughout the national, European and worldwide locations.
Shipping costs may vary depending on two criteria:
- the weight of the parcel depending on the number of items purchased
- the country of destination
For Italy minimum order of 30€
For other european countries minimum order of 100€
Delivery times range from 48 to 72 hours.
The goods will be delivered until stocks are finished
If you are required to move the delivery date after the courier has already picked up the goods for shipment, you will be charged a further cost, depending on the stock term, which will be promptly communicated.
The package can be paid with the major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMERICAN ESPRESS) or with PayPal You cannot pay with checks. Prices shown already include currently VAT. Any regulatory changes relating to VAT or other sales tax will be settled in the shipping unit.
Return of goods
Under the current law, the customer has the right to cancel the order no later than 10 working days after delivery.
The customer must, within the deadline, send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: S.L. FASHION S.r.l. - Via Trieste, 430 - 80036 Palma Campania (NA) - Italy.
BuyItalianStyle will contact the customer to agree on how to refund.
Only items that have not been worn or used and kept in the original packaging can be returned
Information on the protection of personal data
(Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 30 of June 30, 2003)
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 ("Personal Data Protection Code") means that the personal data provided are handled by means of recording and processing on magnetic media for commercial, direct, promotional, sales of goods and services through mail, the website and, possibly, the mobile phone, including SMS and MMS, of advertising material, statistics, market research and trade credit management;
- some data are mandatory for order execution and the refusal to provide them prevents them from receiving the ordered goods; Other data (phone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service; The refusal to provide them has no consequences;
- the collection and processing of data provided by the internet user by subscribing to the newsletter are intended only to send periodical newsletters and other commercial communications; The transfer of the data is optional and any refusal entails the inability to receive the newsletter; In any case, you can always oppose such treatments by writing to the Treatment Manager at: email@example.com
-That the customer who has reported his fixed or mobile phone number and e-mail address can be contacted for service communications by one of these contacts, by telephone, SMS or e-mail; With his consent, may also receive commercial communications by SMS;
-that the data, with the previous consent, may be disclosed to companies with the same purpose of selling at a distance, marketing items in the sectors: household goods, clothing, underwear, textiles, furniture, electronics, cosmetics and wellness, food, books and publishing, Floriculture, hobby and generalists;
- the data will not be disseminated;
- the data may be disclosed to individuals specifically assigned to it, such as employees or other collaborators, for the necessary processing or related to the submission of advertising material and to the execution of the order, and third parties who carry out or provide specific strictly functional services to all Execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
–. data entry companies, customization of advertising messages, call centres;
- companies providing payment services;
- the provider of the website and its collaborators.
- the customer / user has the right to obtain without delay by the Holder of the Treatment SPRINT LAB S.r.l. Via Trieste 430 - 80036 Palma Campania (NA)- Italy:
a. The confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic on which the treatment is based;
b. The identification details of the holder and the manager;
c. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
d. Updating and rectification or, if you have any interest, data integration;
e. The attestation that the operations referred to in points (c) and (d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated unless this appears to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; - the customer / user has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
To the processing of personal data for sending advertising material and direct sales, or for the accomplishment of market research or commercial communication, by writing to the Holder also by e-mail.