Information on the protection of personal data
(Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 30 of June 30, 2003)
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 ("Personal Data Protection Code") means that the personal data provided are handled by means of recording and processing on magnetic media for commercial, direct, promotional, sales of goods and services through mail, the website and, possibly, the mobile phone, including SMS and MMS, of advertising material, statistics, market research and trade credit management;
- some data are mandatory for order execution and the refusal to provide them prevents them from receiving the ordered goods; Other data (phone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service; The refusal to provide them has no consequences;
- the collection and processing of data provided by the internet user by subscribing to the newsletter are intended only to send periodical newsletters and other commercial communications; The transfer of the data is optional and any refusal entails the inability to receive the newsletter; In any case, you can always oppose such treatments by writing to the Treatment Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-That the customer who has reported his fixed or mobile phone number and e-mail address can be contacted for service communications by one of these contacts, by telephone, SMS or e-mail; With his consent, may also receive commercial communications by SMS;
-that the data, with the previous consent, may be disclosed to companies with the same purpose of selling at a distance, marketing items in the sectors: household goods, clothing, underwear, textiles, furniture, electronics, cosmetics and wellness, food, books and publishing, Floriculture, hobby and generalists;
- the data will not be disseminated;
- the data may be disclosed to individuals specifically assigned to it, such as employees or other collaborators, for the necessary processing or related to the submission of advertising material and to the execution of the order, and third parties who carry out or provide specific strictly functional services to all Execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
–. data entry companies, customization of advertising messages, call centres;
- companies providing payment services;
- the provider of the website and its collaborators.
- the customer / user has the right to obtain without delay by the Holder of the Treatment SPRINT LAB S.r.l. Via Trieste 430 - 80036 Palma Campania (NA) - Italy:
a. The confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic on which the treatment is based;
b. The identification details of the holder and the manager;
c. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
d. Updating and rectification or, if you have any interest, data integration;
e. The attestation that the operations referred to in points (c) and (d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated unless this appears to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the customer / user has the right to oppose in whole or in part:
For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
To the processing of personal data for sending advertising material and direct sales, or for the accomplishment of market research or commercial communication, by writing to the Holder also by e-mail.
surfing on the site pages some cookies c.d. Technicians could be installed on your browser. These are cookies that only serve to give you a better surfing experience but do not allow us to store any of your personal data usable for other purposes.
To have statistical information about visits to the site, you may also install an additional cookie on your browser that will not allow either the site owner or third parties to track your identity and will only be used for the purpose to record, in aggregate form, the data relating to more access to these pages.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved on your device and store specific settings and data to exchange with our system through your browser.
To learn more about cookies, read here.
what cookies do we use?
We use statistical cookies for statistical purposes:
For personal data processing that, upon your consent, third parties known by BuyItalianStyle may apply through the cookies, click on the links below and opt for the performance or non-consent of the consignment following the relevant directions, after reading the various informative:
Through the site, Facebook, whenever you approve your consent, will be able to process your personal information to allow you a navigation experience enriched by features and social networking services
Through the site, twitter, whenever you approve your consent, will be able to process your personal information to allow you a navigation experience enriched by features and social networking services
Through the site, google, whenever you approve your consent, will be able to process your personal information to allow you a navigation experience enriched by features and social networking services
Through the site, Pinterest, whenever you approve your consent, will be able to process your personal information to allow you a navigation experience enriched by features and social networking services
We remind you that the choices you make will remain valid both to us and third parties if you use the same device and the same browser.
About your browser, we would like to point out that, if you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through its settings.
For more information and support, you can also visit the specific web browser page you are using:
To delete cookies from your smartphone / tablet Internet browser, refer to the device's user manual.